2Q2022 Knowde Kinetic scheduled for April 27
Knowde, the marketplace for ingredients, polymers and chemistry, invites current suppliers and buyers, companies that are interested in learning more about Knowde, and members of the media to attend Kinetic, an online thought leadership event. Join Knowde’s CEO Ali Amin-Javaheri, Chief Product Officer Jeffery Reid, and guest speaker Joe Harlan (former Chief Commercial Officer at Dow Chemical) for a discussion on the power of digital selling, as well as an introduction to new features and tools that will launch in 2Q2022.
Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Time: 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST
Registration: Registration is required by clicking on this link.
Attendees: The event is targeted to current suppliers and buyers, companies that are interested in learning more about Knowde, and members of the media.
Hosts: Knowde CEO Ali Amin-Javaheri & Chief Product Officer Jeffery Reid
Featured Speaker: Joe Harlan, Former Chief Commercial Officer, Dow Chemical
- Welcoming remarks and introductions Amin-Javaheri
- The Power of Digital Selling Harlan
- New Digital Selling Tools Reid
- Q&A Amin-Javaheri/Reid/Harlan
Highlights: Knowde is building the largest B2B marketplace on the planet, to serve the world’s largest and most ubiquitous industry by providing an ecosystem for economic commerce that connects suppliers to buyers from their first encounter through the completion of a transaction.
- For suppliers, Knowde offers the leading-edge technology they need to extend their market reach, lower their cost of sales, and provide their customers with the online buying experience they want.
- For research and development (R&D) and procurement professionals, Knowde provides the ability to search, compare, sample, quote and purchase products from every producer — all in one place. This helps speed up the R&D process, enables greater innovation, and helps companies get products to market faster.
What’s New: Knowde will be launching new functionality that gives suppliers the tools they need to develop and manage new customer relationships from a first visit through repeat business. Suppliers will be able to use these versatile CRM tools across multiple devices and channels.
Interviews: Available upon request.
# # #
Knowde is the leading online marketplace for producers and buyers of ingredients, polymers and chemistry. The Knowde.com marketplace allows buyers to search, compare, sample, quote and purchase products from every producer on earth, all in one place. With more than 100,000 products and thousands of producer storefronts — more than any distributor, marketplace or middleman organization in the history of the industry — Knowde is the largest marketplace of its kind. Knowde is backed by top tier investors including Coatue, Sequoia Capital, Refactor Capital, Bee Partners, Cantos Ventures, Sound Ventures, TQ Ventures, K5 Global, Mantis VC, Knollwood, 8VC, and FJ Labs. For more information, visit www.knowde.com.
Media Relations Contact